I, the undersigned, confirm and agree as follows:
1. I am the Parent/Guardian of the above named child and hereby irrevocably consent and authorize Harbor Freight Tools (and/or a representative or contractor on behalf of Harbor Freight Tools) to photograph, videotape, audiotape, and/or otherwise record the above named child’s voice and/or likeness, including, without limitation, by means of transcription, photographic, digital, or computer-generated still or moving pictures and/or voice soundtracks or to use any quote (written or verbal), article or other writing, photograph, videotape, or audiotape that I provide to Harbor Freight Tools (and/or a representative or contractor on behalf of Harbor Freight Tools (such offerings collectively referred to as “Recordings”).
2. Harbor Freight Tools to may use, incorporate, reproduce, cut, edit, alter (including blurring/distortion), modify, and/or combine the Recordings or portions thereof in any manner, in conjunction with other images, graphics, text, and sound, as part of or into any picture, clip, audio, video, movie, other audio-visual or other work product, including, but not limited to, articles, features, or other writings (“Works”), and I waive any rights I may have to inspect or approve the finished product or related advertising or other copy.
3. Harbor Freight Tools may use, display, exhibit, perform, publish, transmit, distribute, or exploit all or any portion of the Recordings and Works, including that of the above named child (or a fictitious name), image, likeness, character, voice, or statements contained therein (“Likeness”), in any medium currently existing or which may be developed in the future to describe, advertise, or promote Harbor Freight Tools or its products, services, trade, operations, business units or functions, or internal or external initiatives or programs.
4. I waive and hereby assign to Harbor Freight Tools any and all rights, title, or interest I may have in the Recordings or Works, including, without limitation, any right to royalties or other compensation arising from or related to the use of the Recordings, Works, or Likeness. I acknowledge receipt of good, valuable, and adequate consideration for my appearance and participation in the Recordings and Works.
5. On behalf of myself and my heirs, representatives, executors, administrators, or others acting on my behalf (“My Parties”), I release, discharge, and hold harmless Harbor Freight Tools and its parents, subsidiaries, and affiliates, and its and their respective members, shareholders, officers, directors, successors, assigns, licensees, and sublicensees from and against any and all claims, demands, causes of action, liabilities, loss, or damage that I or My Parties have or may have in connection with the Recordings, Works, or Likeness or this Authorization and Consent (including, without limitation, in connection with any use, distribution, or alteration, whether intentional or otherwise, or any claim of violation of right of privacy or publicity).
6. I am 18 years of age or older and have the legal authority to enter into this Authorization and Consent. I fully understand its contents, meaning, and impact.