Question: Read each statement or question below. Think how you would rate yourself on a 1 to 10 scale.*
Rating: Select the number that best rates yourself for each statement (1 represents the lowest rating and 10 represents the highest rating).
2. I demonstrate accuracy in this work.
3. I demonstrate safety in the workplace.
6. I have an accurate view of my skills.
7. I am able to listen carefully to colleagues and/or supervisors.
8. I am able to follow instructions.
9. I am able to manage my time effectively.
10. I am able to complete work tasks in a timely manner.
11. I am able to work effectively with team members.
12. I am able to communicate effectively.
13. I demonstrate initiative in the workplace (I am proactive).
14. I am resourceful in the workplace (I seek and find resources to solve problems).
15. I am attentive and focused in the workplace.
16. I demonstrate problem-solving skills (I know how to tackle a problem thoughtfully).
17. I demonstrate persistence in solving problems.
18. I am able to accept and implement feedback.
19. I am able to learn from my mistakes.
20. I am able to improve my performance.
21. I am flexible in handling the demands of the workplace.
22. I demonstrate commitment to this work.
23. I am able to network with peers and colleagues.