The American College of the Building Arts will be the leading resource in higher education dedicated to the innovative and continued practice, study and promotion of the Building Arts. To achieve ACBA’s mission we will be governed by the following five strategic objectives:
- Life: Long-term success will be based upon the development of a committed and inspired community which is dedicated to fulfill the mission of the College.
- Achieve and Excel: Establish accredited academic programs that result in superior student competencies in a “Liberal Arts and Building Arts” major that affords our students a range of post-graduation options and offers exceptional opportunities for the College’s broader constituents.
- Learning Objectives: Seek opportunities to create or establish successful educational learning outcomes.
- Outreach and Development of Educated Artisans: Inspire future students and supporters by encouraging and promoting the Building Arts in the United States and throughout the world.
- Resources: Identify, develop, and manage resources whether human, economic, or physical in order to meet the mission that ensures directed growth of the institution.